Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dreaming of Vegas

This is one of the shortest dreams in my blog. It was early Saturday Morning, and I was still asleep listening to CNN about a story on Vegas.

My dream had me near Las Vegas Boulevard where I was approaching an unnamed high rise hotel. I was about to grab some delicious brunch there. Later in the dream, I was about to get onto I-15 going south. Next thing I know, I woke up.

The reality, I had to get up early so that my beautiful girlfriend Kelly could take her car to the Honda dealership in Woodstock, GA and get an oil change. I got in a good workout at L.A. Fitness in Woodstock, had a good lunch at Subway, and went home.

I want to take Kelly to Las Vegas and give her a good time there. We'll have to settle for watching "The Hangover" on DVD over and over until we're really ready to go to Vegas.

No comments: