Total Pageviews

Monday, February 11, 2013

Dreaming of a bad crash in the San Fernando Valley

The above image is where my next dream begins. I'm driving down I-5 South to I-405 South into the San Fernando Valley. I drive at a high rade of speed for me, between 75-85 miles per hour. I don't know where I'm going nor do I know what my destination is at this point. Later on in the dream, I get off the 405 at an unknown exit. My best guess is that it would be this exit below.
Somehow, I get off the freeway at another high rate of speed for me, 60 MPH while taking a hard right off the freeway. I lose control of my car where the car steers itself, I end up on the passenger side of the vehicle, and I pull into a car lot, miss a few cars for sale, then crash into the front door/glassway of a dealership. Later in the dream, I had to convince my insurance company to cover the cost of the car that I damaged. It turned out to be a 1990's style Cadillac which would sell for $25,000. In the dream, I thought I got off cheap. In reality, I haven't had a car crash of any kind since 2002. I haven't been to Los Angeles since 2007 or to the State of California since 2008. I hope to go back to both someday. One final note: I'm an excellent driver.

No comments: