Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Dreams come true #3, my first shot at being a live producer

Saturday Night, I got to sit in the booth for a live sports show here at WGCL-TV/CBS Atlanta. I got to feel like I was a live show producer for the hour even though I did none of the prep work to get the video on the air beforehand. I like working in the control room. In my position as a video editor, I don't get many opportunities to work in there. I do my best to make the shows look perfect in my position. I work to get my videos perfect and make sure my peers' videos are perfect as well. I look forward to my next shot as a 'producer' in the control room. I'm going to work towards a goal to become a producer in the coming months (maybe years). I just have to work hard and be patient. Sunday will be another day of editing for the 6:30pm and 11pm newscasts here at the station. I can't wait to see what videos I have to work with then.

No comments: