Total Pageviews

Monday, February 18, 2013

Dreaming of Phoenix and my family

This morning I had a dream where I saw my father and my mother in different scenes in the Phoenix Area. For some reason, I was trying to dig up some information on them, and thankfully I didn't find anything. Along the way, I was driving Eastbound on I-10 in Chandler, Arizona ("Southbound" to be map correct)and I was driving by the Loop202 & Pecos Road stack interchange. I saw signs for it as if it were 2013 and that the Westbound Extension of the Loop202/South Mountain Freeway was never to be built in my lifetime. Here's the best illustration of my driving dream below: on of my driving dream below: In reality, my dad is still deceased, my mother is alive, and I want to visit her again soon. I have been to Arizona in October of last year, but I didn't quite make it to Chandler. I made it to Phoenix, Glendale, Peoria, Tempe, and Sedona.

No comments: