Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

A dream of San Marcos

Early this morning, I had a dream where I moved into an Apartment in Southern California.  It had been a huge departure from my current home here in Georgia, but for some weird reason it felt right.

I moved into a tiny studio apartment where the shower was right next to the kitchen.  It didn't matter because I was "home" in San Marcos, California.  I even took a 'shower' and bit my tongue to make sure it wasn't a dream.  Hell, I even screamed out loud saying "I'm Hoooommmmmeeeee!!!!!"

And then, I wake up.

In reality, home is with my wife and baby boy in Acworth, Georgia.  I might go back for a visit to Southern California one day.  For now, it's not to be.

I have many higher priorities that I have to get to before I go out on a nice long vacation to the West Coast again.

Time for me to go home after a long day of work.

Z

No comments: