Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Dreaming of Vegas, again

Stop me if you heard and read this one before, I had another dream about Las Vegas.  This was at the tail end of my sleep on Saturday Morning.  The dream ended when my Alarm clock woke my family up at 7 in the morning.

In my dream, it was my final day in Las Veags.  I was trying to cram everything I wanted to in the last 15 minutes.  I wanted to hit all the buffets with Pepsi products that I could find.  I also had to try to chase a flight back home or else I'd be in big trouble for missing my flight home.  I wanted to be in search for the best roast beef and prime rib I could find.

Just when I thought I was getting close to my dream meal, I wake up.

In reality, it has been seven years since my last trip to Las Veags.  With life happened at the rate it has for me so far, I won't be heading back there for a while.  I would love love love to go back there for my next birthday.  I would almost give anything to go back there.  I will have to be a good boy and wait and see if I can swing it.

My dream trip to Vegas would include my wife and I would love to see a show, play a few slots, and eat some of the best food I will ever have.

Thank you "The Hangover" for some of the best movie quotes of all time and for the inspiration for me to want to go back to the Southern Nevada desert town of VEGAS!!!!!!!!!

VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: