Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Dreaming of San Marcos, again

Early Friday Morning, I was here at work and I got tired.  I didn't mean to, but it happened.  I dozed off a couple of times and I had an amazing, scary dream all at the same time.

I had a dream where I was taken to San Marcos, California.  Only this time, my wife and baby boy were with me as we were getting ready to unpack our boxes.  You see, we decided to move there for some unknown reason.  At first I was excited about moving there to where I grew up as a young child.  it was one of those moments where I did good and 'came back home.'

At the same time, I had a part in the dream where I asked myself 'What have I done?'  For some reason, I had immediate regret that I decided to move away from Georgia.  I didn't know what I was doing where I had that sensation that I had decided to leave behind everything that was familiar to me here in my current home state of Georgia.  I don't remember in the dream if I had disappointed my wife on this move.

In reality, I woke up and I haven't been back to California to visit in almost 6 years.  With life happening as it is right now, I'm not sure when I'll be back in my old old hometown for a visit.  I hope to have fun there again and this time get to enjoy it with Kelly and baby Ben.

Both of them can one day see where I came from to get to where I am in my life now.


No comments: