Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A dream that I was in New Orleans

In my dream on Monday, I was in New Orleans. On one side of the dream, there was a large body of water on the left. On the right, I saw a bridge underwater only to be shielded by some kind of levy. I was hovering over the site in my dream and I must have been amazed by what I saw. I would guess that it was the I-10 bridge. In reality: I have never been to New Orleans. I've traveled through the state of Louisiana only one time in 2000. That was when I moved from Arizona to Georgia. Last Night, I saw the BCS Championship game on TV. I saw the University of Alabama destroy and dominate Louisiana State University 21-0 to capture the BCS and AP National Championship. Here's hoping that one day I will get a chance to travel to New Orleans.

No comments: