Total Pageviews

Friday, January 27, 2012

Dreaming of a trip to an L.A. Angels game

This morning, I had a dream that I was leaving for a day of trip from Phoenix to Anaheim for a Los Angeles Angels baseball game. On my way out the door, I was tackled by Chelsea Handler before I could start my car. Somewhere in my mind, I thought it would be an hour-long trip to get to Angel Stadium. Later in the dream, my friend Gary comes out of nowhere and reminds me that I'm never going to make it to the Seattle Mariners vs. Los Angeles Angels game on time. Before I know it, I find myself stuck in an unknown parking garage. In reality: I haven't been to an Angels' game since 2007, and I don't have any plans to go to one anytime soon. The last MLB game I went to was in September, game 162 of the Atlanta Braves' season finale vs. the Philadelphia Phillies.

No comments: