Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New memories beginning today

Today was the first day I worked as a freelancer/contractor for the Weather Channel. After the first assigment, I nailed down the workflow for each and every assignment from then on. My shift started at 2pm and ended at 11pm. Here's hoping for the beginning of many good, great days here at the Weather Channel. I had another dream this morning where I was outside my old Mesa, Arizona home. From there, I found newspapers and magazine dropping out of the sky and from my old rooftop. I found myself starting to read some of them. One of the magazines was an incomplete prototype of a Sports Illustrated issue. The logo was different looking and everything. In the dream, I found myself back on the campus of Arizona State University. I found myself back in the basement of Hayden Library and I Was enjoying myself there. I found myself wanting to spend some time reading old newspapers via hardcover or the old microfilm. I was loving life in my dream. In that dream, I was walking around campus and looking for more free newspapers and magazines to get my hands on. In reality: I've done those things as a student and as an alumnus visiting the campus for homecoming.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello,

Nice Article has been shared. it was nice visiting here. thanks for sharing such article here. it would be nice if you can share some information related to Golfing Holidays here in this article. keep posting....

Thanks,