Total Pageviews

Friday, January 20, 2012

Interesting sports and training dream

I had a dream this morning where I was at Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe, Arizona. I was watching practice and later, a game. I was watching this with a local radio sports talk show host and we were discussing the pros and cons of the Sun Devil Football Team. Later on in the dream, I was traveling down I-10 into Texas. Before I knew it, I was getting ready for some basic training and physical conditioning for the armed forces. I had a military suit underneath a dress suit. In the dream I had to quickly get out of my dress clothes and have just my military gear on. I was told that I had to go through 10 intensive days of physical training. In reality: I've never been in the Army. I have visited a recruiting station in Arizona when I was applying for an ROTC scholarship and applying for admission into the Air Force Academy. I have been to Sun Devil Stadium many times in my life, but the last time I was there for a game was in 2007 for homecoming.

No comments: