Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Dreaming of sports in Glendale, Arizona

This morning, I was dreaming that I was back in Arizona with one of my friends whom I've met here in Georgia.

We were at someone's house, and we were getting ready to go to an Arizona Coyotes game over at Gila River Arena in Glendale.  I had to go into someone's desk drawer and find the two tickets that would allow me entry into the game.

Near the end of my dream, someone invited me to the Arizona Cardinals/Indianapolis Colts game at the University of Phoenix Stadium (also in Glendale).

I had to break the news to someone (and to myself) that I don't live in Arizona no more.  I really wanted to go to the game to see two great teams (and Andrew Luck of the Colts).

When I woke up, I realize that I still live in Georgia.  Don't get me wrong; that's a good thing.

I haven't been to Arizona since 2012, I haven't been to a game in Glendale since 2007 (I saw the Coyotes and the Cardinals in their respective venues on back-to-back days).


No comments: