Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Dreams come true at Dave and Busters

All those years of me playing Candy Crush on Facebook have finally paid off.

Sunday Night, my wife and I played the game out at the midway.  We were anticipating board for us to clear all the jelly.  Within the first two moves of our turn at play, we each knew that we had the game won.

It was after the third move of our games that we knew that we would never have it this good for a game again.  That is, no other game would give us the victory and the prizes that we hope to achieve.

Our game gave us 10 moves a piece to clear all the jelly on our boards.  I think it took seven or eight moves to clear all the jelly. 

As a bonus for "winning", we each won at least 1,000 extra tickets for our great game play.  At first, it was supposed to be only 500 tickets for Kelly and 1,000 for me.  Instead, something magical happened.  What we won was something I've only dreamed of in my dreams.  I've had many dreams of winning big in Las Vegas or Wheel of Fortune only to wake up with nothing.  This time, we won big and it was real.

Kelly won over 1000 tickets and I won 2000.  I feared that we would bankrupt the machine and thus we would not get our loot.




Now that is what I call a good night at Dave and Busters.  Those tickets went a long way for Ben to get a little soccer ball I can kick with him.  I also got him a present that I hid from him for Christmas.  I can't wait to hear what he has to say about that.


Back to reality (sort of).  I'm still stuck on Level 445 on Candy Crush Saga as of this writing.  I hope to break through sometime tonight.  Those darn Candy Bombs.  Five games later, five eliminations courtesy of the Candy Bombs.  I'm going to go back at it again at 8pm eastern time tonight.  I'm gonna Beat Level 445.


No comments: