Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

I dream of doing better for my family

I want to make more money.

I want to be able to earn more so that I can become debt free, become able to take my family on a good vacation, and buy them all a new home.

I want my boys to have things I don't remember having throughout my childhood.  I want Ben and Blake to have an ongoing college fund, activities they can go to, summer camps, and all the toys that they can enjoy (provided they do their homework and get good grades).

Most importantly, I want them to have their mama with us so that we can continue to be a complete family.

I don't want my boys to be afflicted with what I had as a kid.  I don't want them to obsess about things I did as a kid.  I'm ashamed about it right now.

I have a lot of emotions running through my body and I feel mostly pain right now.  I hope to do better for everyone again soon.

No comments: