Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

I had a dream about living on Long Island

This morning, as I was going in and out of sleep, I had a dream where I was moving to Hempstead, New York on Long Island tomorrow.

My wife, two boys, and I loaded up the station wagon and we magically landed up the East Coast.  I know not how we got there.  We were very excited to be there and we had a big big house to go.

It was not a mansion, but it was a 2,000 square foot home that we could all fit us and our things into.

We even met Kelly's mom to give us a warm housewarming party.  We could get anything we wanted to fill up our home with some goodies for the house.

Later on in the dream, I was watching a New York Knicks game and I was thinking about all the Western United States teams that I follow and support.  A Westerner like me loved living on the East Coast.  I had a sense of excitement about what I was getting into.

I didn't know what I was going to do for a living nor did I know what I was going to read every day.  I think I had dreams of watching ABC7 Eyewitness News every chance I got when I was free.

In reality, I woke up.  I still live in Acworth, Georgia.  I love it there.  I had a friend tell me never to live in Hempstead, NY.  For the good of my family, I'll take him up on that.  I'll want to see an NHL game up at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.


No comments: