Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Journal Entry for April 6, 2016

I got to sleep in a little early this morning.  I heard Blake stirring in his crib next door, but it turned out to be nothing.  Instead of picking him up and getting him ready, I let him sleep in.  I slept in too.

I got to spend some quality time alone with my baby Blake as he was getting going in the morning.  I fed him from his bottle and changed his poopy diaper.  Blake was on the move as he was crawling around on the living room floor.  He even tried to grab some of my things.  He's good at finding stuff when he sees it.  He was going after my newspapers, my cell phone, and my remote control.

I had to give Blake his breathing treatment after we had breakfast.  He was good about breathing it in for the most part.  He didn't really cry hardly at all.  He was most cooperative and was very patient about sitting down in the high chair in the kitchen.

I caught up on a Hallmark Channel movie and almost finished "Quiz Show" on my DVR.  I'll make room for some cartoons and things for Blake tomorrow.  I am not so sure that he really watches cartoons just yet.  I think it's good background noise for him.

As of this moment, 7:30PM, I'm going to start writing some news stories for the 11PM show tonight on CBS46 News.  I'm a little nervous about going into the newsroom, but I have to do it.  I have to go out there for the good of my family and for the future of my family.

I have to make this a little short because it's go time in ten minutes.  I wrote 5 stories for CBS46 News at 11PM tonight, I edited my own stories (except for one), and My Padres still haven't scored a run in 2016 as of 11:24PM Eastern Time.

I'm burning the last available aircheck disc from CBS46 AM this morning and noon.

Have fun tonight and I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments: