Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Journal Entry for February 10, 2016

Happy Wednesday.  I finally woke up at 7:40 this morning.  Blake was still asleep and that gave me a chance to get Ben some milk and some quality time with Ben.

I gave Ben his stool so that he could play some turn on and off the lights.  I let him do that for a while before I had to take the stool away.  I didn't want him to play with the light switch the entire time.


I still have to give it to Ben.  He's happy as can be when he gets to play with the switch.  Anytime I get a chance to see him smile is a great day for me.

DVR FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY

I got a chance to watch some "Special Agent Oso", "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse", and some "Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood" with the guys.  I think I got more out of it then the kids did.

FOOD AND FUN

I got to feed the boys at the same time twice today, a new record for me.  I gave Blake his bottle while I got Ben some Golden Grahams and fruit.  For Lunch, I fed Ben some microwaved Chicken Nuggets and crackers (and teddy grahams for dessert) while I fed Blake some Banana baby food.

After lunch, I fed Blake a bottle while I gave Ben his milk during dessert.  Ben was good for letting me change his diapers and putting him down for his nap.

Blake took a great nap after his mid-morning feeding.



I would not go on to sleep as I had to get us all ready for the day.  The biggest thing I had to worry about was getting the boys warm enough for the wind chill that was to come this afternoon.  I think I did good there.

MISCELLANEOUS

I mailed my mom her Valentine's Day card at the post office today.  I hope she gets it by Saturday in time for Valentine's Day.

I went to McDonald's for a 20 piece Chicken McNuggets and a Coke Zero before heading into work.  They gave me the protein I needed to get through a hard day.

SUNS

On a down note, my Phoenix Suns are disintegrating right before my eyes.  I told you many times ago that they need to get rid of Markieff Morris.  Here's further proof.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2615737-markieff-morris-shoves-teammate-archie-goodwin-in-huddle-vs-warriors

EDITING

It's hard editing the 11PM show and being at the top of my game.  I feel like I aged 10 years tonight.
I'm going home to recover.  I'll be back for more tomorrow.




No comments: