Total Pageviews

Friday, February 12, 2016

Journal Entry for February 12, 2016

I'm excited for Valentine's Day this Sunday.  I love spending this special day (or any other day) with my sweet wife.  I just now have to finish strong here at work before I can rightly begin the weekend.

I woke up in good spirits.  I got Ben up with a good bit of milk and doggy.  Before that, I tested out my new FIRE tablet.  It was one of the best birthday presents I ever had.

This weekend, I will read chapter three of "NOT A FAN", a book about being a follower of Jesus Christ.  I have not started chapter three by the way.

When Blake, Ben, and I got up, we caught up on some baby shows, 'Card Sharks', 'Special Agent Oso', and 'Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood'.

For the second time in three days, I fed Ben and Blake breakfast and lunch at the same time.  I gave Ben my old standby of Chicken Nuggets for lunch.  This time, I remembered to give him some ketchup to dunk his chicken in.  He also dunked some goldfish crackers in there too.  Ben's so funny.

I gave Blake some Pears for lunch and then a bottle afterward.  I think he was mad because he was getting tired before I put Ben down for his nap.

I took out the trash, dumped one of the bathroom trash cans into the main trash can while Blake was sleeping a bit in his swing.  I feel bad that I kept Blake in the swing for so long.  He deserves better from me.  He deserves some mobility along the way.  Once he becomes more mobile and that he can crawl and later walk, I'm in for it boy.  Let me tell you.

Tonight, when work was slow, I caught up on the Sunday Edition of the Marietta Daily Journal.  I love reading newspapers, but my time is taken up by my boys.  That's O.K. because I love my boys so much.

I got a late start here at work due to heavier than usual traffic and trucks going in and out of SB I-75 this afternoon.  I didn't get going at work until 2:50PM.  If it weren't for my fellow staff of editors, we wouldn't have had a great 4pm, 5pm, and 6pm set of shows today.  I owe it all to them.

Time to go to the store and work on my pet project.

No comments: