Total Pageviews

Friday, February 19, 2016

Journal Entry for February 19, 2016

I got to sleep in a little bit this morning.  Ben's mom got his milk ready to go.  I got to play with both Ben and Blake.  Blake was working on sitting up and doing tummy time.  I let Ben drag me around by my finger and take me places.  He even said something that sounded like 'go potty'.  So we attempted to see if he would go twice, which he did not do.  I'm encouraged that he's starting to want to learn how to go to the bathroom.  At least he's mastered the art of flushing the toilet.

After we dropped off the boys at daycare, my wife and I went out to lunch.  What a treat it was.  Overall, I think I ate too much today.  Too many yummies I say.

For lunch, My wife and I tried Daddy's Country Kitchen in Acworth for the first time, and I must say it was really good.

We had some catfish, hushpuppies, fried chicken, salad, potatoes, green beans, and I had even more hush puppies and some sweet tea.

For dinner, I brought a pork chop, cabbage, corn, and I mixed that in with some free rice from Moe's Southwest Grill up in the break room.

I also got my cock and coke zero fix throughout the day.  I might not need any more coffee tonight.  We'll see about that later on.  Well, it turns out that I had another cup of coffee to close out my night of work.

I'm now bouncing between editing, practicing my writing, watching Atlanta Hawks basketball, and more editing.

I'll be ready for the weekend really soon.  I can't wait for it.

I can't wait for some lacrosse action tomorrow over at Kennesaw State University.  It'll be a day of firsts for me.  It'll be my first trim to fifth-third Bank stadium and it'll be my first lacrosse game I've ever been to.

I want beer.  I typed that with my eyes closed.  I know that it was so random and completely disrupts the flow of this entry.

At the end of my shift, I'm editing a re-track package about Saturday's South Carolina Republican Primary and Nevada Democratic Caucus.  I almost never get to edit these kinds of things, so this is a treat for me.

That's it for me today.  It's time to go home, call it a night, and get ready for my weekend.


No comments: