Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Journal Entry for February 25, 2016

I had more time watching Blake and playing with him today.  Kelly took Ben to preschool this morning.  She also picked him up from school today.  I saw this little guy begin to crawl.  He's taking steps (no pun intended) to get around on his own.  This day was the most time I ever gave him to get around on his own.  I had to make sure I gave him enough floor space for this exercise.

I had so much fun hanging out with Blake today.  He's such a fun baby when he's happy.









It's been a tough, draining day for me and it's not over yet.

Work was challenging at 6PM this evening due to a last minute project (a set full of VOs with graphics to open the show).

I'm trying to finish up an edit project for the 2016 Southeastern Emmy Awards tonight.  I have a Monday deadline to get this done.  In my case right now, it doesn't help that I'm going to be out of town this weekend.

I really need more coffee and water to get me through the night (at least get me through the shift).

I caught wind of a certain NBA score that piques my interest right now:  Suns vs. Nets in Phoenix.  Right now, the Brooklyn Nets are WAY out in front of the Phoenix Suns 66-45 near Halftime.  I can't believe I'm saying this:  IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!!  The Suns need to lose lose lose the rest of the way for the Number one draft pick in the NBA draft.

I got rushed here at work right before 11PM due to a bad auto accident on I-85 Southbound near Clairmont Road in Atlanta.

In keeping with today's tradition of being rushed, I'm signing off right now.

No comments: