Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Journal entry for February 16, 2016

Today started out as a good day.  I got to sleep in a bit late this morning and rest up for what is in store for me today.

I got to see Blake and play some legos with him.  I got to look up some key information about Legoland Atlanta for our family.  Good news is that Ben and Blake get in free.  I'm even considering getting an annual pass for my entire family.  Ben would love to see the duplo exhibit.

I love to play logos with the boys.  Right now, they "share" the Batman set as well as a bank/cops/robbers set.  I had no trouble putting together the paddywagon and bank that made up the 15 pieces in that small set.  Pictures will come in a future blog post.

I had a great time feeding Ben his lunch.  I gave him some bak bak (Chicken), mac and cheese, and some peas.  I even threw in some ketchup with his chicken.  Before I knew it, he needed chicken with his ketchup.






He let me wipe him off so well, I didn't even have to hose him down afterward.  The best part of my job here is that I can preserve his friend 'doggy' and not getting doggy dirty.

I'm in the process of finishing up "Faith of my Fathers" by John McCain and I'm also finishing up a 1999 Christina Aguilera CD to and from work.

I still dig watching "The Big Bang Theory" reruns on TV.

This Just In:  I JUST PASSED LEVEL 470 in CANDY CRUSH SAGA!!!!!  I FINALLY DID IT!!!!!

Yesterday, I got my writing sample practice from some articles in the Atlanta Journal Constitution.  Today, I'll get some articles from the Marietta Daily Journal.

I'm struggling with a VO/SOTVO here at work.  In every man's terms:  I'm having trouble putting some video together for a story to run at 11pm.  I have 'editor's block'.  I'm running into a virtual brick wall when it comes to trying to do great work here at CBS46.

Soon, I'll watch "The People vs. O.J." on FX.  I can't wait.  It's as if I'm almost reliving the murder trial of O.J. Simpson.  I completed the third of 10 episodes and I'm excited to see what is in store for the next episode.  I hope they finally get into the trial portion of the miniseries.

Time for me to go home now.  I'll be back to make more TV magic here at CBS46 tomorrow.


No comments: