Total Pageviews

Monday, February 8, 2016

Journal Entry for February 8, 2016

The easiest part of my day was waking up at 7:30 am and getting my son Ben's milk ready for the morning.  I even had enough time to back my car out and position it into the middle of the garage to get my boys into the car for daycare later on.

I got to see Ben play with the lights in the living room, and he used the stool to prop himself up.

He said "Eight" and "Turn off the Light" clear as a bell.

Ben wore his #11 Julio Jones Falcons Jersey that I got him on Saturday.  It was the best shirt I got him yet.

I fed Blake Bananas (naners) and Ben some Chicken and Blueberries for lunch.  I was feeling good by getting him to bed and getting Blake fed before noon.

The hardest parts were getting me ready for work, Ben and Blake dressed and ready for daycare.

I barely made it to work on time with a couple of minutes to spare.

I had some hits and misses in editing, and I saw the Atlanta Hawks blow a big lead and lose to the Orlando Magic in overtime.

No comments: