Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Journal entry for February 11, 2016

My nights get better when I leave work and come home.  I get the mail, turn on the TV, and watch Gandalf come at me.  I sit with him, he gets on my lap, and we watch TV together.  Specifically, we watch something prerecorded on our DirecTV DVR.

In the morning, I have to be ready to wake up.  Either the alarms go off or Blake says things and that would get me going.

Speaking of which, time to go nite nite.

I woke up this morning twice, and once for good at 7:50am.  My wife made Ben's milk instead of me.  I'll get to go do that tomorrow.

Ben wasn't feeling his usual happy healthy self.  I should have sensed that early in the day, but he was having a good time playing with the light switches while using his stool.  He did that so much I didn't realize what was happening in front of me.

I took Ben to preschool as I usually do and I ran a couple of errands at the RaceTrac and Walgreens before coming home.

After I got home, I got a chance to play with Blake both on the floor and on the couch.  We got to catch up on some Special Agent Oso along the way too.  He's good at handling the rings and Neddy Bear.

I got a phone call from one of my bosses asking me why a video that I allegedly cut did not have a picture of a car on it.  After I did some digging, I found that I did NOT edit that said video.  I'm getting frustrated with always having to try to defend myself about work.

I hate this job right now.  I feel like I have nowhere else to go when it comes to work.  I'm stuck.

I have to stay on and tolerate it as long as I have Ben and Blake to take care of during the morning.

I'm beat and I'm ready to go home.  This sucks.  I can't wait to go to bed.  But first, I have to bring back the big garbage can or else the Homeowners Association will tell on me.

No comments: