Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Journal Entry for February 22, 2016

This morning, I woke up twice.  Once I woke up before 7:30 because I thought I heard my sons stirring in their cribs in their room.

The second time, I woke up for good after my wife got Blake up.  Then I woke up to get Ben his cup of milk ready to go.

Ben got so mad from no apparent reason when I came in to give him his milk this morning.  He even kicked us as my wife and I were changing his diaper.

Eventually, Ben calmed down, drank some milk, and watched "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" on the TV with us.

Blake sat up and tried to move around a bit while being on his tummy.  A couple times before we left for our family adventure, he spit up a couple times on himself and on our carpet.  I said 'Awwww....Blake!'  I really felt bad for him.

My wife and I fed the guys their breakfast.  Ben sat at the table and Blake sat in his usual high chair strapped in for safety.  He would be strapped in again as we took the family to Town Center at Cobb to go take Ben to the indoor playground.  Boy did Ben have fun.













The hardest part of my day is leaving my family behind in order to go to work.  I wish I could be there with these beautiful faces all day long.  They deserve that from me.

Once I get into work, I get into a good groove.  I'm banging, I'm editing, I'm downloading video, I'm getting excited about writing, reading, researching, keeping up with the news on the wires and social media, and I'm excited about what's on "The Young and the Restless."

Here at work, I am bouncing between editing and watching the Golden State Warriors blowout the Atlanta Hawks on TV.  Golden State leads 56-39 at halftime from Philips Arena.  The Hawks came roaring back, even taking a brief lead in the 4th quarter.  However, the Warriors are so strong, the obliterated the Hawks late in the fourth quarter to win 102-92.  The Warriors became the fastest team in NBA history to win 50 games in a season (it took them 55 games to do it).

The GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS are 50-5.  50-5!!!!!

I must admit, I got behind in my print reading tonight.  I'll have to make amends for it tomorrow.  I promise to do better.  It is a must.

Peace out.  I'll be back for more tomorrow.


No comments: