Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Journal Entry for February 18, 2016

I woke up tired this morning.  I was able to get up early enough (8AM) so that I could get my day (and Ben's day) off to a good start.

Ben was still sleeping after I made his warm sippy cup of milk.  I went out to the couch to rest and relax before getting Ben up and ready to go.

After Ben's milk, we watched cartoons.  We saved the last recorded episode of "Special Agent Oso" after we saw it on TV.  We didn't watch anymore full episodes of cartoons after that one.

Ben and I played in his sandbox for a half-hour.  I got to move the sand around the box and smooth it over.  He was determined to dump it out onto the grass, and near the patio.  Boy didn't he have fun thought?  He even got his little hoodie full of sand.  I stayed relatively clean, except for the bottom of my tennis shoes.  I even sat outside with Blake out in the patio.  We had the umbrella up and everything.  It was a beautiful sunny day to be outside.  Ben is good at saying 'outside'.

Ben also said 'turn off the light' a bunch of times.  He even did that a lot.  He can say 'brush teeth', and we did that too.

We all had a big family lunch before I had to get ready for work.  I had half-a-chicken-nugget, chicken leg, ham, baked beans, and broccoli.  It was all glorious.  My plate was literally full and so was my belly.  Blake had some baby food, and Ben had chicken nuggets along with the same vegetables I ate.  He even got some fritos too.

The hardest part of the day was leaving home for work.  I really didn't have a chance to say goodbye to the guys (not even Gandalf P. Cat).  I had to get my Coke Zero fix at the RaceTrac before work.

I got to edit both 8 elements for a Friday interview segment and about half the 11pm show tonight.  Thank God tomorrow is Friday and I can get the weekend underway.

Work is over for the night.  Time to go to the post show meeting.


No comments: