Total Pageviews

Friday, February 26, 2016

Journal Entry for February 26, 2016

Today started out well when I woke up from a deep sleep this morning.  I woke up around 7:30AM and got Ben's sippy cup of Milk underway.

Ben drank his milk and was happy to see me while I was greeting him for the first time on this day.  I picked him up along with his doggy and beary.  We went out to the living room and Ben turned on and off the lights in the living room.

Kelly and Blake came by to see us to play with us and watch cartoons.  Kelly had to work for Blake and so Ben and I hung out with Blake for a short time.

Ben was Grrrrummmppppyyyyy for quite a while this morning. He wanted to pull my finger to get me to go with him somewhere.   Three times he did that.  I would not do it because I had to watch after Blake.  I could not leave our little baby all by himself.

Ben had trouble getting started with breakfast because he was so grumpy.  He had to undergo timeout twice because of it.

Ben turned it all around, ate his breakfast, colored on paper, and played with some of his toys.

Ben and Blake were both so good when we took them out for lunch.  We all wanted to try out this new Chinese Buffet place near Town Center at Cobb, but they didn't look like they were even open yet.  I had a coupon that said 'Grand Opening', but I don't think the inside of the building looked complete yet.

Plan B was in the works:  Chick Fil A with some yummies for all and a playground for Ben.

We all had Chick Fil A for the second time this week, and Irwin Family record.  

Ben looked like he had the time of his life running around the play are.  I loved watching Ben play in "Toddler Town".  I worried about Ben climbing UP the inside of the slide.  I didn't want anyone to whack him accidentally or otherwise.

We all had a positive time at lunch and for the ride back home.

The hardest part of my day was both getting Ben down for a nap and leaving for work today.

I'm getting ready for a fun weekend.  I'll be back for more soon.

No comments: