Total Pageviews

Monday, February 29, 2016

Journal Entry for February 29, 2016

Happy Leap Day!!!

This morning, I woke up on time at 7:50 this morning.  I felt good about letting my family sleep while I was getting Ben's milk ready for the morning.  I gave Ben his milk and he was happy to see me.  I has even happier to see him.

I had fun playing with Ben and Blake this morning.  I got to see both the boys playing with their toys.  I think they shared what they were playing with.  I got to play with colors and crayons with Ben.  I got to play with teething toys and stuffed animals with Blake.

When I told Ben to stop playing with his crayons on the light switches, he threw a crayon at me.  Sure it hit me, but I didn't think it warranted a 'time out.'

Ben was good to me during lunch.  I got to feed him chicken nuggets and green beans.  I snuck in a few bites.  he was so good at lunch, I gave him Kit Kat for dessert.  I broke it up into pieces.

As Kelly had to take care of something today, I had to get the boys ready for daycare again.  I let Ben sleep in just after 1PM.  I did the same for Blake.  I had to get both of them in the car at the same time so that I could save time for my trip to daycare today.

It felt weird going back to daycare for the first time in two weeks.  I'm so used to having Kelly home, I'm spoiled.  I'm enjoying my time with my entire family at this time.  At the same time, I know that I will need to let Kelly go.  She knows she has to do some kind of work for the good of the family.  I'll miss her when she's gone during the day.

I got to work right at 2:30PM and got started with work at 2:40PM.

I'm not happy at work.  I'll leave it at that for now.

I caught up on my soaps, comedies, and news on TV today.  I'll be back for more tomorrow.

No comments: