Total Pageviews

Friday, February 12, 2016

My dream for my Phoenix Suns

I have this dream that my Phoenix Suns are going to win an NBA Championship someday.  That's my dream for my Suns.  When I was a teenager in Arizona, that's what I wanted more than anything in this world.

My grades, wanting a girlfriend, my future, none of that mattered as long as my Suns were contending for an NBA title each and every year.  From 1990-1995, that's exactly what they did.  They fell short for whatever reason each and every year.  John Paxson broke my heart in 1993, and Mario Elie broke my heart in 1995.  Even Charles Barkley broke my heart when he said he didn't want to play for the Suns anymore in 1996.

Here in Atlanta where I still live, Steve Nash gave me great hope from 2004-2010 that he could deliver my Suns an NBA title all by himself.  He damn near did if it weren't for the San Antonio Spurs in '05, '07, and '08.

Fast forward to 2016, my Suns are going NOWHERE FAST.  They've lost nine straight, five in a row under Interim Head Coach Earl Watson.  The Suns got swept in their five game homestand under Watson.  They didn't beat anybody, except their own teammates.  Markieff Morris hit Archie Goodwin during a timeout because Morris thought Goodwin wasn't playing well enough.

What crap that is.  My Suns need to get rid of Morris as soon as possible.  DO IT!!!!!

Now, here comes the hard part.  Here's what I have to say that nobody wants to read or hear.  This is how my Suns get better in the years to come.  LOSE BABY LOSE!!!!!  That's right, my Suns need to lose as many games as possible so that the Ping Pong Balls in the NBA Draft Lottery go the Suns way.  They need to go on and draft Ben Simmons out of LSU ASAP.  That's right.  LOSE BABY LOSE!!!!!

As the owner of the Cleveland Indians once said in "Major League", 'We've been losing, what we need to do is finish dead last.'  That's right.  The Suns need to finish Dead F-in Last in the NBA in 2015-2016.  Lose now so that you can win later.  DO IT!!!!!

The Suns once saw a great view near the mountaintop.  Right now they reside in the lowest of 'Valleys' while playing in the Valley of the Sun.

My fellow Suns fans, embrace the losing so that we can all have a bright future ahead and that the string of 50-win seasons and chances for an NBA title can come back to Phoenix once again.

JUST LOSE BABY!!!!!

No comments: